Appointments Available Daily
· Please arrive at your appointment a few minutes early to complete paperwork.
· You will be seen for your initial evaluation by the physical therapist.
· We will schedule additional appointments for physical therapy.
· If your doctor sent you with a prescription for physical therapy, bring it to your first appointment.
· Bring your insurance card and driver’s license.
· If you are covered by Workers’ Compensation, bring your claim number and your case manager’s contact information.
· If you are covered by auto insurance or an attorney lien, make sure you bring that information.
· You should wear loose fitting clothes so we can expose the area that we will be evaluating and treating. For example, if you have a knee problem, wear shorts. If you have a shoulder problem, wear a tank top. If you have a back problem, wear a loose-fitting shirt and pants.
· Treatment sessions typically last 45-60 minutes per visit.
· Treatment time in the sauna is 30 minutes.
· The number of visits you will need depends on the severity of your injury or condition. Your doctor and the physical therapist will develop a plan of care that best suits your needs. You will be re-evaluated frequently. When you see your doctor, we will provide them with a progress note.
· In most cases, health insurance includes physical therapy benefits. Your insurance coverage will determine your financial responsibility.
· In the event of a worker’s compensation claim, auto claim, or attorney lien, we will work with a representative for your case.
· We will contact your insurance company and verify your benefits and eligibility for physical therapy.
· We will provide you with an estimate of insurance coverage for your treatment. It is only an estimate and does not guarantee coverage or payment. If you have any questions regarding your policy please contact your insurance company directly.
· Some insurance companies require patients to pay a co-payment for services they receive. Co-payments will be collected on each date of service.
· If you do not have insurance, or your plan does not cover physical therapy, you will be charged the self-pay rate at the time of service. We also accept Care Credit financing options.
· Hausmann Physical Therapy uses a Third-Party Administrator (TPA) to process claims. After you have seen the physical therapist he will complete a form indicating which types of treatments you received. That form becomes a claim when the TPA receives the information and sends it on to your insurance company. The insurance company then processes the claim according to your insurance plan and releases payment, when applicable. Once claims have been processed through your insurance company they send an Estimate of Insurance (EOB) to both you and Hausmann Physical Therapy. Hausmann Physical Therapy then sends the EOB back to the TPA so they can adjust their records and bill the patient. Please keep in mind this process can take several weeks.
· We issue statements each month and anticipate monthly payments. However, you can pay on your account at any time. Patients who do not have insurance coverage will be asked to pay for services at the time of each visit or apply for a Care Credit account.
· Communication is key to our organization. We are always willing to work with you regarding payments. We ask that you stay in contact with our office monthly until your bill is settled.
· We also accept Care Credit. Multiple financing options, including interest free payments, are available. For information regarding Care Credit please go to www.carecredit.com or ask at reception for additional information.
· If you want to reschedule your appointment, please call us at (402) 860-8105. We have a voicemail system and will return your call as soon as possible.
· If you will be late, please call and verify if you will still be able to receive your treatment as scheduled.
· Missed appointments are discouraged. Please contact our office as soon as possible if you will miss your appointment.
· You can wear as much or as little clothing as you prefer; however, in the event of an emergency our staff will enter the room.
· Common clothing includes shorts and a t-shirt.
· We will provide you with towels and a bottle of water at each session.